WHO OWNS YOUR DATA?
BIGBEN CONNECTED as the controller and publisher is the final owner of the data processed and collected on the Site.
WHO PROCESSES YOUR DATA?
BIGBEN CONNECTED processes the collected data of the user (hereinafter the "Customer(s)").
BIGBEN CONNECTED is responsible for processing the Customer's personal data used in connection with the products and services offered by the Site.
For what purpose do we collect and process our customers' data
For the purposes set out herein, BIGBEN CONNECTED collects and processes data about you, in particular to
- Customer relationship management needs,
- Optimise the customer's user experience,
- Responding to our customers' requests,
- The data transmitted will be processed by BIGBEN CONNECTED or its competent service providers in order to respond to your requests within the limits of what is strictly necessary for the performance of their services, or by its subcontractors (e.g.: ordering documents, ordering services, distribution of newsletters).
For customer relationship management, your data is collected and processed for :
- Create a customer account,
- To allow you to benefit from the services of the Site, to subscribe to newsletters, etc,
- Collect your comments and opinions,
- To manage your consent and authorisation to the use of your personal data for the sending of newsletters and commercial solicitations by electronic means,
- To manage the risk of fraudulent use of your data or the services you access via the Site to enable us to take appropriate measures to secure your data and our information systems used for the purposes of providing the products and services offered by the Site,
- To manage your requests related to the exercise of your rights on your personal data, in particular your rights of access, rectification and opposition, which you benefit from in application of the regulations on personal data,
- Managing possible disputes,
- To manage communications and the follow-up of our exchanges, in particular in the context of possible disputes,
- To enable BIGBEN CONNECTED to provide evidence related to its legal or regulatory obligations or for the management of litigation,
- To meet our legal or regulatory obligations applicable to the activity of the Site, in particular those imposed by the public administration,
In order to carry out commercial prospecting operations, your data may be used by BIGBEN CONNECTED, in compliance with the authorisations granted, for the following services
- Sending promotional messages or advertisements by post or electronically including mobile notifications, depending on your profile,
- To analyse your use of the services (including your online browsing and responses to emails)
- To improve the Site, the products put forward according to your profile or your last consulted products.
For the performance of technical operations relating to the processing of your personal data, for :
- The attribution of a digital identifier linked to your data, in order to allow us to interact with you on the various digitalcommunication media, be it websites, social networks or mobile applications,
- Technical operations, linked to the detection of anomalies and to the security of your data and of our information systems from which your data is processed (organisational or cyber security)
Your data collected within the framework of the services accessible via the Site may be the subject of shared processing, with other data concerning you collected via the services offered by the other entities of the BIGBEN Group or possibly by their partners.
- Your identification data, your contact data including electronic data;
- the opinions you give;
Browsing data on the sites and mobile applications of the BIGBEN group or sites and applications published by entities outside the BIGBEN group (e.g. sites visited, pages viewed, advertising banners sent and/or clicked), thanks to the technology of cookies or other tracers deposited by BIGBEN CONNECTED or by third parties, in compliance with any authorizations you may have given
THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your data may be processed for one or more of the following reasons:
- This is necessary for BIGBEN CONNECTED and its service providers to provide/improve the services offered by the Site;
- To enable BIGBEN CONNECTED to communicate with you about its offers and/or products or those of third party advertisers;
THE DATA COLLECTED
The data processed within the framework of the services offered by the Site come from :
- From the course of your registration on the Site;
- The use of the services offered by the Site (to your navigation on the site, dates and times of consultation of the site, location data, consultations of products)
Data may be collected directly from you or through the use of the services offered by the Site.
The collected data are essential to allow the Site www.greenscore.infoBIGBEN CONNECTED and their service providers and/or partners to provide the services offered by the Site or offered via the Site, to enable us to get to know you better and to offer a facilitated relationship with BIGBEN CONNECTED or to send you, or their partners, content adapted to your profile and to your centres of interest.
ENTITIES AND PERSONS WHO MAY HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR DATA
To enable BIGBEN CONNECTED to fulfil the purposes set out above your data may be sent to the following recipients:
- Authorised persons within the BIGBEN CONNECTED departments and in particular :
- Marketing Department
- Customer Service
- Legal Department
- Accounting Department
- IT Department
- Service providers and subcontractors involved in the provision of the services,
- The advertising agency, advertisers or partner brands, define the conditions of access of these third parties to the data
- The service providers and subcontractors of the companies of the BIGBEN CONNECTED group
- Administrative or judicial authorities in accordance with the applicable legal and regulatory provisions.
HOW LONG YOUR DATA WILL BE KEPT
The data collected about you will be kept for the time necessary to fulfil the above purposes, plus the period of legal prescription.
Your data collected at the time of your registration will be kept for the duration of your membership. It may then be stored and processed for 5 (five) years following your last contact with us, to enable us to send you commercial solicitations.
Your data may be retained for a longer period of time in order to comply with specific legal obligations or applicable legal limitation periods.
POLICY ON THE SECURITY OF YOUR DATA
BIGBEN CONNECTED and the companies of the BIGBEN Group take into account the nature of the personal data and the risks presented by the processing, in order to put in place the appropriate technical, physical and organisational measures to preserve the security and confidentiality of the personal data and to prevent them from being distorted, damaged or accessed by unauthorised third parties.
Subcontractors and service providers are chosen by BIGBEN CONNECTED and the companies of the BIGBEN Group according to their ability to guarantee a level of quality, security and resources sufficient to ensure their respective services in an optimum manner.
WHERE YOUR DATA IS PROCESSED
Your data collected and processed within the framework of the services offered by the Site may be transmitted to service providers located in countries outside the European Union, even within the framework of IT services and/or the use of data in connection with social networks.
To secure transfers outside the European Union, these will be systematically encrypted via SSL.
- In accordance with the regulations on the protection of personal data, you have the right to access, query, rectify and delete your data (except where necessary for the performance of our contract or to comply with our legal obligations or to ascertain or exercise our rights), as well as the right to define directives concerning the fate of your data after your death.
To exercise your rights, you may write by post to BIGBEN CONNECTED/GREENSCORE, Service clients/ Droits sur les Données personnelles, at the following address: 65 rue de la Victoire, 75009 Paris, France or contact us by email: email@example.com indicating your name, first name, email and address.
- You can also exercise your rights via the contact form on http://www.greenscore.info
- In accordance with the regulations in force, your request must be signed and accompanied by a photocopy of an identity document bearing your signature and specify the address to which the reply should be sent. A reply will then be sent to you as soon as possible.
- In the event that we are unable to respond to your requests in a manner that satisfies you, you may also file a complaint with a supervisory authority (in France, the CNIL 3 Place de Fontenoy - TSA 80715 - 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07. Tel: 01 53 73 22 22).
Date of entry into service: 07/09/2020